• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I will never be your hothouse flower - any
    "That is good to know," Aten offered with another smile. "Also, if I may as bold to say, you have a nice name Giohde."

The golden stallion didn't know where that compliment came from, but who was complaining? He was just trying to make conversation for now, to see where this would go. Doing his best to ignore the sound of the bickering stallions and excited squeals of the mares seeking attention, he fixed his warm brown eyes on the paint mare.

"Well, I come from one of the kingdoms that make up this land. It's called the Taiga. It is a large land, with forests lining the border and stretching so far along the meadow that it reaches the ocean. The trees are so tall they practically touch the sky, the grass is the color of emeralds, and when the fog rolls in from the sea, it creates a very peaceful land that can hide itself from prying eyes," he offered.

Though a lot of other kingdoms around here had a lot to boast about, Aten felt incredibly proud of the land he now called home. He wished to share it with others, to help recruit members of the kingdom and show Ruan he could be a valuable member. A trusted one, not just in the sense of being there to provide emotional support of any kind.

"Are you a newcomer to these lands? Many who are find their place here in the Field as you have."

@[Giohde]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I will never be your hothouse flower - any - by Aten - 06-22-2017, 11:11 PM