• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - lagertha, any
    and when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    Rhy came back with so many sourvenir’s. More than she wanted, truthfully. Being half dead might have it’s perks, though she wasn’t entirely sure yet. She hadn’t figured much of it out, other than the part where she could be invisible, or just a shadow of her real self. Which, she thinks, at least in that form might make her live longer, because ghosts can’t die again. Though she has no idea if that will translate into making her living self live longer though.

She hears the call. She’s not entirely surprised that someone can hear her coming. Today, she’s crashing through the Jungle in a way she doesn’t usually, but she’s too worried to care. Too worried to slip through the Jungle quietly as she normally does. And she knows that call. She breaks into a gallop, or as much of a gallop as anyone can manage in a Jungle, until she nearly crashes into Lagertha.

“You’re alright,” she says, a smile finally splitting her face. Thank god, Vanquish had been right. She can’t imagine losing Lagertha. Rhy doesn’t have that many friends, truthfully. Plenty of sisters, but only a few that really count as her friends. And Lagertha more than anyone else knows her the best.

Of course alright in this context means mostly just being alive. Along with being part dead, Rhy had found her dead parents in the afterlife, had a burned scar from the ice monster (of course ice could burn the electric girl), had visions of her sister and Kratos and Lagertha all dead. She could only imagine what Lagertha came back with. Scars and stories and visions of the monsters at the end of the world. The only thing Rhy never saw. She heard them, of course she heard them. That impossible static. But she never saw them. “What happened? How’d you get back?”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

character reference here  | character info here

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-05-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-30-2015, 09:51 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 07-08-2015, 09:41 AM