• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Won't Stop Looking (Any)
    Sirana picked up on the concern in Warrick's voice. She found it touching, but figured it would do him no good to worry for a worthless cause. She smiled gently at the stallion, blowing air from her noise toward him to calm him down.

"Of course I wish to find them, but... I do not feel the need to go there yet. My brothers have gone their own ways, and I had so long ago as well. My dam... she was upset when my sire gave me to the stallion, but she knows I am all right. She knows I can handle myself. My little sister is caring for her right now, and my dam is still in pain over the loss of my sire. I am sure she would feel better if I were to return home and show her I am alive, but not until I have found a place to call home for a while. Like my brothers, I have felt the need to strike out on my own since I was young, even if I didn't think it'd be by my giving away to a stallion.

"One day, I will return, but for now, I wish to find a home, so that even if I go to see my dam again, she will have reassurance in knowing I have found a place to live."

Messages In This Thread
    I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 05-30-2017, 07:21 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 05-31-2017, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 01:23 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-03-2017, 08:25 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-03-2017, 01:25 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-04-2017, 07:59 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-04-2017, 02:23 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-06-2017, 05:26 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-06-2017, 08:17 PM