• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - lagertha, any
    [eeek... idk what this is, i'm so sorry!]

Of course Lagertha was safe and sound in the Jungle; more than a little perturbed by Gail’s inane stance on life and the the fucking chomping creatures that seemed to eat everything in sight - but alive. And sporting a lovely reminder of her time in the otherworld/dreamland/she hasn’t quite rationalized what happened to her yet. It takes more than dream creatures to kill her. She is Immortal, after all - though just how that will keep her from death is unclear at the moment.

She failed. She’s never failed like that before. It was to be expected, of course - she wasn’t a talker, she was a doer. She wasn’t Rhy.

Myrina came back with a souvenir from the otherworld too, and so Lagertha knows that she was either eaten by the creatures or never made it into the wormholes. They should probably have a chat soon as well. But Rhy - Rhy she needed to find. Mostly to find out how her experience was, and then to tease about Kratos, and then to talk about… other things. All that got side-tracked, however, when Lagertha awoke in the depths of the Jungle and started to think too much about her failure, dwelling too much on what may or may not have happened.

There is a crashing sound that draws closer, and so rather than be caught by surprise (and knowing that she could defend herself if any true trouble came along), Lagertha calls out to the source. Any equine would be a sister, and a sister would be welcome right about now.

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-05-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Lagertha - 06-12-2015, 04:56 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-30-2015, 09:51 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 07-08-2015, 09:41 AM