• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's got the best of me; zor (M? idek, Diz is in it, so...)

do something about it
    It's consuming him, rapidly- this rush of emotions. He isn't used to such things. Doesn't understand the names of the feelings sweeping into him, filling him up until he is burning and drowning all at once. He isn't sure how to handle it, so he clings to Diz with all he has. Pours it all into her with his touches and kisses and, holding her close, he tries to make sense of it all.

Fucking hell, they're going to be parents. Soon, very soon. He supposes somewhere inside he should feel... denial? Trapped? Run away and let it not be his problem, perhaps. He has no place being a father to anything, has not the slightest clue how to even broach the subject. But, no. These thoughts pass through him as quickly as the wind through the trees, that doubt washing from his mind as quickly as it had risen. Instead, it is replaced by want and need- the things Zoryn is defined by.

He wants this. The connection with her, (even perhaps with Dovev as well), outside of body and mind. Solid proof of their lasting bond. This passion-filled being that bubbled over into something more. Something precious. Something that would come to mean more than life. Even if he doesn't yet understand it, he is proud of this thing they've made, no matter the details of who or how or what the child will be.

And he needs. He needs his Dizzy, this amazing and beautiful woman he's wrapped himself around. Hugging and rubbing against her, feeling that soft-but-firm roundness of her belly against him. Fucking hot. Though he is careful not to be too rough; precious cargo, this woman carries now. He nuzzles Diz and then her belly, feeling something deep inside him reaching out for it. Damn it, he needs. Needs to promise he can be better. For her, for their child. Better than the shit examples of parents before them, better than what the world would expect from them to be. And so he does, a directly whispered vow into his Diz's ear.

She wraps herself around him too, and his fire grows. Hot, so hot. He feels the wetness of her eyes as she wipes them on his shoulder, the coolness of it shocking against the heat building and rising within him. He eyes her and pulls her tighter to him. No, he could never leave her. She would never be alone. This child would know them, not be forced to watch from a distance and vye for whatever kind of attention they could find. They would not follow in their parents stead. "We won't." Her whispered agreement comes along with the pressure of her body leaning into him and her lips against his shoulder. Pure trust. It fills him with more determination. More need. Hunger for more. A burning desire to accept and welcome these new emotions. So hot and so good. Restless, his lips continue their travel of her neck, her shoulder, broad back and her belly once more as he let it consume him. "Precious." He murmurs into her skin, and could swear there was an answering kick. For the first time in a long time, he smiles.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-16-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-16-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-20-2017, 11:26 AM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-21-2017, 07:08 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-30-2017, 01:10 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-30-2017, 07:59 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 04-03-2017, 10:35 AM