• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  madness calls it forth - Kirin [private/secret]
    Kirin
    that girl is a real crowd pleaser
    The slow rising sun does not make quick work of drying the wetness from his damp hair. It clings to him, splayed and twisted in odd patterns where it hugs his neck and shoulder. A small shiver races the length of his spine, a ripple flows across his hips but he manages to overcome the chill in the air. Once he would not have noticed the slight difference in temperature, constantly basking in the breeze that blew over the cold ocean. Once it would not bother him so but it does now, and that is where the problem lies.

There was no Cove, there was no home but there could be.

Am I? A twist of the head and those two strange and empty sockets face him. Kirin could taste his mouth water, as if his stomach would soon empty but he swallowed his spit. Not everyone could be as beautiful as himself and in the end that suited him fine- less competition. The ugly ones usually didn’t mind getting their hands dirty either, they could afford a few scars, a stained face. “Was it a wolf that you are, on the inside I mean?” He was wrong but the war had been some time ago and his aerial view did not provide the best place for spectating. There was too much smoke in the way and then there was too much sleet and snow, he had not lingered for long.

“He always spoke highly of his Chamberlings,” Kirin did not lie, Killdare had pressed the knowledge and skill within his realm through idle threats. The two had suffered a stalemate, if one were to die at the hand of the other, then they could rest assured their victory would be short lived. Killdare held too much power in the Chamber and Kirin too much in the Cove, both sets were capable of ruthless revenge- though the forest dwellers might have called it justice.

“My family lost its home in the remake of this world, I wish to change that.” There was certainty when he spoke, the cold leaving him because the adrenaline of such a thought fueled his nerves. “I want them safe again but I must take a home if I am to make one. I would take ten if that meant protection for my children, I’m looking for others who want the same.”

Kirin new the smell of a woman too intimately for the faint scent of it to go amiss. This blind eyed beast reeked of them, children, lovers, sisters or otherwise. All he knew was that this man was not alone.
    small world all her friends know me
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: madness calls it forth - Kirin [private/secret] - by Kirin - 03-22-2017, 10:28 AM