• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  im in the details with the devil [Misra]
    Kirin
    that girl is a real crowd pleaser
    He is so close he can almost taste her, the warmth radiating from her body fueling him to pursue her that much more. The air is sweet where she speaks, her breath sugaring the wind and he does not remove his heavy gaze from her. Two silver eyes watched her like a cobra, preparing to strike and yet tamed by flute song. Kirin would not look away, even as her elation turned to, what was this, hurt? Wounded, had he done this to her? No, not him, they. They were making her soft (oh, he’d never blame himself) and it made him angry, seething that they would defoul such a creature capable of harnessing true power.

She was of Khaos, she was of him.

Now he can smell the earth on her skin, the lingering remnant of beast and quietly he saves it to memory. All while searching for any familiarity or ties, looking for something to tell him who this other was.

Kirin never liked sharing.

It is a dance but one that lacks the expected grace and fluid movement of a waltz. They could resemble two thrashing crows if Kirin did not remain poised and unwavering. He was a statue, even when her teeth sought his skin, how could she know he liked this game? She wouldn’t. Kirin had never played it with her, for whatever reason he had shielded her from that favored activity. Misra had been spared from trailing tears of blood on her inky black coat. He didn’t make her cry or beg for him, he did not spit in her face when she wanted more.

Not even a flinch would sate her, he would not give her that, she was not master in this play. Already he had given her much more than he had ever allowed himself to part with for another.

Instead he waited as she caught him again, sliding her teeth over his pristine lavender rear. Tried to forget you she rounded on him and he smiled. How could he not? The thought of someone ever forgetting him was certainly amusing, especially someone so close and intimate as this. When I returned- she begins and already his ear are quick to come forward.

She came back And his flesh slowly shivered, he almost panted at his arousal from that one simple statement.

“I was finding that which was once lost to me,” he told her, moving again because he would not so easily let her slip through his fingers like sand from the beach of their very beginning. “Same as I’m doing now,” there is a growl bubbling from him, because he was so very hungry for her. It is written in his two shining eyes, they have not once looked away.
    small world all her friends know me
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Misra - 03-19-2017, 07:29 PM
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Misra - 03-19-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Kirin - 03-20-2017, 10:06 AM
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Misra - 03-20-2017, 02:00 PM
    RE: im in the details with the devil [Misra] - by Misra - 03-21-2017, 10:34 AM