• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

clarity; any.

well, I'm a lion in the haze and the lamb in the lightning
    oh, these spears and chains of flames around my neck are tightening

He murmured low as she discussed the forest, as she talked of how the way of life was there. It was unusual but he didn't mind, and while his interest peaked at the mention of the magician and her husband, his strange eyes sharpening on her, he let it slide. If she was the magician he would let the woman have her secrets, let her have her mysteries. It was more fun to have her out here alone regardless.

"I don't mind the silence," his eyes leveled with her, mischievous grin ghosting around his mouth, "although you will find that I am much better at breaking it." And he was. She'd find that out in due time.

At her compliments, he grinned, no inch of shame or discomfort crossing his features, no feeble attempt at brushing off the observations. Instead, he let them sink in, simply nodding and rolling his shoulder. "Astute," for at least some of it. It wasn't difficult to make note of his good looks, but it did take some mental brain power to narrow it down to cat and then panther, some level of know-how. "Although I will say that I would make a fine looking house cat." A swarthy smile breaking across his face in good humor.

He didn't like to linger on his anger at the removal of his traits, these things that make him him. It was that very rage that had sent him catapulting through the trees that day, the reason his body was still slick with sweat, but he didn't want to focus on it. Not here. Not with her. Instead he just shrugged, eyes only brightening at her offer. "Oh, I think that I would like to hunt alongside you very much."

As she shifted, he didn't bother to hide his appraisal, his eyes hungrily searching over her, his belly tightening with excitement. "You are marvelous, Reagan," his voice was huskier, eyes gleaming with his approval as he studied her in this shape, moving from her tail to her powerful shoulders and then to her wolfish green eyes. "You are magnificent in both forms," he offered the compliment casually, a cigarette he flicked to the side with both confidence and sincerity. "But to see you harness that power..."

His voice trailed off and his eyes turned molten.

"It is attractive as hell."

Aleksandr

Messages In This Thread
    clarity; any. - by Reagan - 03-16-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: clarity; any. - by aleksandr - 03-16-2017, 10:52 PM
    RE: clarity; any. - by Reagan - 03-17-2017, 12:17 AM
    RE: clarity; any. - by aleksandr - 03-17-2017, 12:47 AM
    RE: clarity; any. - by Reagan - 03-17-2017, 01:12 AM
    RE: clarity; any. - by aleksandr - 03-17-2017, 01:47 AM
    RE: clarity; any. - by Reagan - 03-17-2017, 02:34 AM
    RE: clarity; any. - by aleksandr - 03-17-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: clarity; any. - by Reagan - 03-17-2017, 03:29 PM