• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sooner or Later; Dovev.
    It was hapless—but Dovev had a deathwish and Ashley knew it. He watched Dovev come at him, silent except for the animalistic snarl he put forward. The ginger man phased out, and reappeared a breath later behind the young pup, facing the other direction, looking at his backhand. His face was hard, but his words were soft—almost crooning to the bone-plated warrior.

“I will not give you what you seek, Dovev. You have beat yourself up enough already. There is nothing I can do to you that you do not already do to yourself.” He looks on, golden eyes watching where the bruises and the scars that had built up were. “You sought to train to defend yourself and Cerva. I leave, and suddenly Cerva has disappeared, and there is a Leliana. And a whole tangle of others. Dovev…” He stops here, looking down at the ground, stretching out his own muscles and flapping a wing before looking at the pup’s back again. “…you are a better man than this.”

The time would come when he would address the situation with Leliana further, but for now, he was looking onward to bigger things. “You are a resident of this island still. How familiar are you with the going’s on here?”

Messages In This Thread
    Sooner or Later; Dovev. - by Ashley - 02-20-2017, 12:16 AM
    RE: Sooner or Later; Dovev. - by Dovev - 02-27-2017, 08:32 AM
    RE: Sooner or Later; Dovev. - by Ashley - 03-06-2017, 03:03 PM
    RE: Sooner or Later; Dovev. - by Dovev - 03-12-2017, 07:18 PM
    RE: Sooner or Later; Dovev. - by Ashley - 03-12-2017, 07:40 PM
    RE: Sooner or Later; Dovev. - by Dovev - 03-12-2017, 08:45 PM