• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

going to california; leola, my child
    Charlemagne
    TOUCH MY OWN SKIN
    AND HOPE THAT IM STILL BREATHING
    It is a point that is not contested; Charlemagne is a terrible mother.

She looks upon her brood with contempt—only reminders that she has deigned to share her body with someone long enough to gain what she has been looking for from them. In the case of Epithet, this is no exception.

Carli knows that Epithet’s sweet soul is broken—she is Carli’s daughter, after all—and that perhaps the crystalline lady is not as innocent as she might like to pretend that she is. And so, the golden viper slinks around her daughter, hiding her pain behind a mask of contempt, looking for a way to seek her revenge on the one who has put her in such a predicament. Magic without limits—raw and unfettered.

It was a beautiful thing.

“I have not been with a title for years, you silly thing. It is the magic that I seek. How is it that you have managed to keep your abilities, and yet I, and others I see, seem to have been stunted. Pray, tell me your secrets to your poor lost and helpless mother.”

About as helpless as bullets sitting next to a 9mm hand gun… Or gasoline next to a lit match.

Carli opens her eyes and they change from a golden amber to an emerald green. Last vestiges of magic that had burned through her when she had been…No. such images will not do. Jealousy and anger.

Let them be your fuel.
    I HAD A WAY THEN LOSING IT ALL ON MY OWN
    I HAD A HEART THEN BUT THEN QUEEN HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN
    html by call

Messages In This Thread
    going to california; leola, my child - by Epithet - 03-03-2017, 12:20 AM
    RE: going to california; leola, my child - by Charlemagne - 03-09-2017, 01:24 PM