• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i want you to know, that its our time; Lior.
    Charlemagne
    TOUCH MY OWN SKIN
    AND HOPE THAT IM STILL BREATHING

She comes in search of him. Once upon a time, she had made him smile. She had brought a smile to the broken man’s face, with a quiet confidence and serene fragility that allowed her her to hide her wish to seek out that which was lost to her. They had talked, and laughed, and she had been invited back to his home… Nerine. She had bowed her head, showed her flank and the strength of her body, but had quietly declined his offer. With a promise to come visit him one day, she left him and attempted to make her way through the forest—in search of what, she was not sure.

But she had gotten far more than she had bargained for. Had it even really been a bargain? What would you do for your magic? Had she really said she would do anything? Magic was an intoxicating drug—one that could easily allow a body to ride the high, to crave and beg for more.

Charlemagne was no prude. She had enjoyed her fair share of women, and Djinni’s body had been delectable… But what had happened after that in a fog of pain and disappointment was not what she thought she was going to get. Even if she had ended up with nothing, it would have been a far less crime than what had occurred. Instead, she felt less than nothing. And now, she was in need of a protector.

Her body was still bruised, and she had attempted to clean herself, but the bruises were still there, and the scent of blood and emptiness. She was alone. And she was looking for—she didn’t even know.

But at least I have the information I was looking for, she thought bitterly as she moved through the forest where she had stood and talked with him. She had a feeling this part of the forest was where he went to seek some peace from—whatever his real life was.

Whatever had caused him to find her here in the dark.

Would he still be here?

Her voice is cracked, staccato and gravely. “Lior? Are you there?”
    I HAD A WAY THEN LOSING IT ALL ON MY OWN
    I HAD A HEART THEN BUT THEN QUEEN HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN
    html by call

@[Lior]

Messages In This Thread
    i want you to know, that its our time; Lior. - by Charlemagne - 03-09-2017, 12:57 PM