• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom Meeting (Reply by June 5th)
    He is silent for many long moments, considering the words of the next several men as they speak. His dark gaze lingers on Brennan, though he does not immediately make his rebuttal. Instead, he waits for Errant’s opinion on the matter. As Kratos adds his opinion to the mix shortly after, Hurricane nods once.

He is, admittedly, not entirely favorable to treaties, though he could easily recognize the necessity for them on occasion. He does not know any more than the others might whether or not it is worth even attempting a treaty, much less an alliance, with the two kingdoms. However, he believes they should assess the situation for themselves before deciding. So he tells them, addressing Brennen’s concerns first.

We would be remiss in not visiting those kingdoms at all, to at least see for ourselves where they stand. Perhaps they are not worthy of offering an alliance to. I do not know as I am familiar with neither kingdom. I do agree however, that a treaty would be better than nothing. Regardless, they bear watching.

He pauses, steely gaze traveling the gathering. His gaze halts on Crito, quietly assessing the younger stallion, before turning back to Errant as he accepts his assignment.

The Amazons it is.
    There is never a day that goes by
    that is a good day to die.
    Hurricane
    html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    Kingdom Meeting (Reply by June 5th) - by Errant - 05-26-2015, 01:38 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Crito - 05-27-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting (Reply by June 5th) - by brisk - 05-30-2015, 03:45 PM
    there is never a day that goes by... - by Hurricane - 06-10-2015, 04:00 PM