• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY]
    Little Ruan’s words are strange - all this talk about Death and the need for a constant guardian should seem like a child’s fantasy gone too far. Circinae, however, knows better than to discredit the weight of the youngling’s explanation. Calm waters on the surface never revealed what could be lurking beneath. His ‘Angel’, Raeg’n, also gave the wolf girl reason to be wary; the untrusting eyes, the pointed, clipped phrases, her obvious affection and devotion to the little creature who looked nothing like her. Red flags whipped to attention in Circy’s mind. “Your Angel has a point.” The green mare comments, after Raeg’n has spoken and left her burning gaze to settle upon her.

“Adventure is just the cure for getting one’s mind off death.” She tells him, nodding to affirm the choice they’d made. “I guess I came here looking for adventure too .. or really, to make some new friends.” She explains, a broad smile winding across her lips as she returns Raeg’n’s stare. ‘That’s right,’ She thinks, ‘I’m not completely evil.’ Circy liked the boy, and her curiosity over his situation was only growing, so she needed his guard dog to keep her teeth in check for the moment, least the orange-trimmed woman felt threatened. “Would you like to be my friend, Ruan?” She asks, ears tipping upright in eager anticipation. “I don’t have very many.”

She wants, very badly, to discover more about just what exactly was going on here, to see if (maybe, just maybe) she could be of any help. Secrets were dangerous when kept, even more so when shared - but if one expected to face a foe whose name was “death”, they would need all the help they could get, Angel or not. “And you too, of course, Raeg’n.” She summarizes, eyes locking with an intensity that couldn’t be avoided. “Perhaps I could even adventure with you two for a little while.”
    Circinae
    I need the crack of a whip, I need some blood in the cut
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-25-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 02-14-2017, 12:18 AM