• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY]
    -Raeg'n-
    She felt a trickle of envy as the woman greeted her boy with such grace and an easy, bright smile. There was a girl somewhere beneath her stiff exterior that wondered if she would ever be so beautiful, but she quickly stamped it down. She had more important things to worry about. Most of all, him.

Something in the woman's eyes, or maybe posture, changed subtly and had Raeg'n instinctively moving a step closer to Ruan, her eyes flickering narrow and back again warily. But the dark emerald mare just sneezed -causing Ruan to jump in surprise-, and the air cleared again to a friendly meeting of strangers. Circy, she said, then asked if Raeg'n was always so quiet. Although, she'd said "friend" and Raeg'n wasn't really sure if she was that, or even if she knew how to be.

"Bless you," he said, giving Raeg'n a bump to the shoulder that immediately warmed her honey eyes. The smile hiding in the corner of her mouth grew as he introduced her, his Angel. She still loved that he thought of her that way. It was validating that she was recognized for what she was meant for. Hearing him say it almost felt like home in some way.

Then he surprised her and asked a needling question that she was also wondering but refused to ask; if Circy was an angel too. She supposed there must be more somewhere, but she'd never met any. In fact, she was usually brushed off at the mention of it, like a child with wild imaginings. She supposed if there were other angels, or descendants of, they would also have strange colors like her, so maybe Circy was?

I don't know of any others, she told him in quiet honesty with a slight shrug. Perhaps she is.
    Then she looked back to the woman and waited for her explanation on her unique colors.

Image © Wizards of the Coast LLC

Messages In This Thread
    I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Raeg'n - 01-25-2017, 12:52 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-25-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 02-14-2017, 12:18 AM