• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my blood is a flood of rubies; any
    Iasan looked up at the mare that stood next to him. Fluttering his tail back and forth on his white rump, he takes a big gulp lurches forward slowly, ears back. Quiet careful steps were taken with little hooves through the brush, trying very carefully to not make a sound. It was dark, but his memories knew just where to place his feet. The images; they seemed much older, somehow. As if he had seen these same trees years and years ago...

But he was barely six months old.

His ears flopped forward as he shook his head, perhaps to rid his brain of such nonsensical thoughts plaguing him. When he righted himself again, his short fluffy mane sticking straight up--much like a little boy's after he rolls out of bed--he lowers his head once more, ears flattened against his head, and he pursues his prey. Or target, in this case. He lacked the ability to turn into a wolf like his mother did. Within the forest, his family protected their pack and all who chose dominion within the Taiga--his mother and father were its Alphas, and yet, at this moment, Iasan did not feel like a prince.

He felt like a scaredy cat.

All of the sudden, he hears a voice on the horizon. Hello? The fog is thick and he straightens immediately, nearly jumping at the sound. Show yourself! He jumps again, the echoing bouncing off the trees and in his direction. He turns then, his profile against whatever is yelling at him. He hopes that by showing his full body, that perhaps he can make himself look bigger to scare away the monsters. His little body shivers--not with cold, but with fear. He sidesteps awkwardly, inching ever closer to the sound of the voice calling out to him.

And then...

He growls. Out loud. Long. Monster-like.

"ROOOOAAAAARRR! I am A TREE MONSTER! I WILL SHOW YOU MYSELF"

Messages In This Thread
    my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by hawke - 12-11-2016, 02:13 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-11-2016, 04:08 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Iasan - 12-11-2016, 06:01 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-12-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by hawke - 12-13-2016, 02:23 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 02:29 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Iasan - 12-13-2016, 05:53 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 09:46 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 09:55 PM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-16-2016, 10:10 PM