• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my blood is a flood of rubies; any
    [Image: angel_shadow-t2.jpg]
    The golden stallion walked silently through the forest lushness, his coat gleaming in the moonlight. After leaving the fields at dawn he had reached the far edge of the forest at nightfall. he smelt the scent of pastures and and water on the wind and knew he was nearing the border of Tephra. He would have to change is course. It wasn't  that he didn't want to find a 'home', he was still unsure of returning to herd life and just walking into someone else's kingdom would be disrespectful.  Just as he was about to change direction a familiar, unnamed scent caught him. Pricking his ears he gave a quiet snort sending billows of moisture into the cool, night air.
    he followed it to a small clearing where he saw a young filly, she shouldn't be out alone he thought and acted quickly, knowing all too well what it was like to be driven from a home and wished not so on this young filly. stepping into the clearing he didn't see the figure at the edge and spoke to the cream colored foal
    "are you sure your meant to be here young one?" he spoke softly but firm..

Sun Shadow
    ...I walk alone...

Messages In This Thread
    my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by hawke - 12-11-2016, 02:13 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-11-2016, 04:08 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Iasan - 12-11-2016, 06:01 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Sunshadow - 12-11-2016, 03:48 PM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-12-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by hawke - 12-13-2016, 02:23 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 02:29 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Iasan - 12-13-2016, 05:53 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 09:46 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 09:55 PM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-16-2016, 10:10 PM