• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Homecoming [the family]

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    Their family, this new daughter, was growing faster than the trees could contain it. And so was her heart.

Reagan was willing to take on this new leadership position to keep Jinju safe, and to keep her grounded. Reagan’s past was littered with children and bad memories; black moments that she was less than proud of. However, she was still young minded… and she remembered the life that she had had before her magic. Remembered escaping into the moors, looking for freedom and laughter. Her eyes are slit and she levels the girls with her vision, but gives them a quiet side smile, as if their attempt to sneak off could go unnoticed or unwarranted. Sorry girls, mama is too sly for that.

“Jinju, Heda. Be safe, but remember, even the trees have ears if you need me, just call for me. Your father and I will be around if you need us.”

Messages In This Thread
    Homecoming [the family] - by Ruan - 10-25-2016, 06:35 PM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Jinju - 10-29-2016, 07:45 AM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Reagan - 10-29-2016, 09:33 AM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Heda - 11-03-2016, 08:16 PM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Ruan - 11-07-2016, 04:11 PM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Jinju - 11-10-2016, 08:36 AM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Reagan - 11-15-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Heda - 11-16-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by ~Sapphire~ - 11-17-2016, 03:56 AM