• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }

HELLBANE

I've all but just forgotten-

“Bijoux.” He repeats, trying out the word until he’s sure he’s got it right. Hellbane finds it difficult to look away from her eyes, especially when so much expression escapes from them. They’re soft, inviting really, so it doesn’t surprise him that they dart away from his own face as often as they can. It could be easy to get lost in eyes like those. “Does it mean anything?” He asks her, “Your name.” The letters in Bijoux clash together in a fashion that's foreign to him, but he’s genuinely curious. Hellbane wasn’t much of a mind-bender.

It strikes him then that he’s drawn to her shy countenance. Something about it was refreshing, so unlike the mares he’s grown up around. Not everyone in this world can be forceful or hard and it seems like Bijoux has retained some of the finer attributes that, up until now, Hellbane was sure had been lost. “I’m sorry if I’m prying.” The bay says with a deep chuckle, “You can ignore me if you want.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux } - by Hellbane - 09-24-2016, 12:16 PM