• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Take Me Home
    breaking waves of change
    Our dark queen is a reasonable one, a kind one. Having been one of the higher ranked diplomats in the Amazons for so long, she was pretty much used to dealing with all types of personalities. Her mind analyzed the woman called Luma's words. Though she sounds a bit stuck up, Naga wonders if this is just how she is until she warms up to her conversational partners. Naga knew a few women like that. But, she understood the woman's concern. Though, as usual, she had the answers.

She nodded her head, her smile was soft, green eyes looking to Luma with understanding glowing within them. Her voice was silky as always, that wonderful sultry deep tone that was almost signature for her.

"Well, we are more of a Kingdom than a herd. It is not that we do not allow men, we are just the majority. In our previous home we had male residents, and they are always welcome. The women of the sisterhood are allowed to mate outside the kingdom or even bring their mate to live with us."

She paused a moment, letting her words soak in before continuing.

"As for raising children, our kingdom is actually a great one to raise children. I, a mother of twins, raised both within the sisterhood, and I was raised by them. I must say, every child to have lived in the old Amazon Jungle came out to be strong, brave, and quite wise and accepting. And all the colts that grow within the sisterhood actually become the most respectful gentleman when they are grown. Plus the sisters would have children too, so there would be many children running around and playing. We are quite family oriented, but we still honor our warrior roots."

With that she hopes the woman will consider her offer. Naga knows how wonderful growing up in the sisterhood can be. She turned out well, heck, she became the queen! And her daughters were wonderful, and even Simeon, the stallion that Naga knew as the Amazon queen's first born son, had been raised in the jungle. He was the most respectful stallion she had ever met. But, it may be her pride in her home that made her more intent on making it seem more desirable for Luma...especially since they needed more women...she hoped her explaining would help. With ears perked and smile still soft and never fading, she awaited Luma's response, hoping for the best.
    Naga

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-17-2016, 11:32 PM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Naga - 09-18-2016, 11:45 AM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-18-2016, 03:24 PM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Naga - 09-19-2016, 12:01 AM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-20-2016, 06:45 PM