• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans
    fuck all your dreams; they're not all they seem.
    Of course Offspring had a plan. As Romek listens to it, he has a queer sensation in the bottom of his stomach. The Tundran once-king had seen fit to seek out the former monarchs of their once allies. Treated them as if they were worth more than his own dedicated kingdom members. Had he not proven his dedication, his loyalty, to Offspring and the kingdom? Had he not done enough to even command a modicum of respect? To be treated like a tagalong – this the spotted stallion could not stand, after spending so long and working so hard in service. He had fought for the peace of the entire nation, had given the King everything he had – yet this was how he was repaid? Not even being asked to join him in private?

He remembers Demian, and the way he had sought him out specifically. Treated him as if his opinion mattered, as if he was a help at all. He looked to the King, and then to the sky, and quietly slipped away.

He holds no anger for Offspring. He had simply done what he thought was best. But now, it was down to Romek to do what he thought was best – for himself, but more importantly, for those who needed him.
    Romek

pls no take this personally ilyall <3

Messages In This Thread
    i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 02:01 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-05-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Romek - 09-07-2016, 03:36 AM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-07-2016, 10:44 AM