• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Stranded, reaching out - Reagan
    Jinju
    She had been there when the Jungle had vanished and at the same time she wasn’t there when it had happened. Instead she had been on this mountain, the one she could clearly see from the meadow she stood in, but she didn’t have memories of how she had gotten there. And honestly, due to the panic and fear she also couldn’t exactly remember much detail of her flight down the mountain. Jinju didn’t really have to either, rather forgetting it and soothing herself in the gray mare’s presence.

Lexa. The stranger called her mother by her name, that would make her an acquaintance, right? She knew the former Amazonian queen, but at the same time she didn’t know where her mother was. No-one seemed to know and neither did the appaloosa mare answer her calls. Lexa always got to her when she called. ”Momma isn’t here..” she mumbled, more to herself than in a reaction to the gray mare. Her head dropped somewhat to the ground, tears flowing silently.

By the time the stream of tears stops, Jinju finds herself still pressed against the mare’s side. Swallowing the dry lump in her throat she looks up, red eyes still teary, but at the same time dull. ”I.. Thank you for the offer, but I no longer feed of milk.” She almost speaks too formal, obviously having collected herself but clearly not in the right way. ”I’m Jinju” she finally drops her name, pausing a moment before continuing. ”Can.. Can I stay with you, aunt …?”

She hoped she could.

OOC: Sorry. This is kinda lame. Yesterday's muse clearly didn't continue today.

Messages In This Thread
    Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-04-2016, 08:37 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Reagan - 09-04-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-04-2016, 10:08 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Reagan - 09-04-2016, 04:00 PM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-05-2016, 09:01 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Reagan - 09-06-2016, 09:08 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-06-2016, 09:35 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Reagan - 09-06-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-08-2016, 08:19 AM