• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Stranded, reaching out - Reagan

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    The name that the little one dropped was one that was familiar to Reagan. Lexa. They had been together during the time that the shadows had dropped and the mountain appeared. There had been an earthquake, and then, when Reagan had come to, there was no trace of the former Amazonian queen anywhere. The spotted woman had vanished into the myst just as sure as most of the land had dropped off into the sea, taking many inhabitants and all of the kingdoms along with it. What had happened to the Jungle, she was unsure—but if this little one was alone, she supposed that it too had disappeared into nothing.

She reached down and nuzzled the small one, who still not given her name, pulling her close once again, before stretching her neck, looking around for any traces of the girl’s mother, or adopted mother in this case. Lexa was nowhere to be found, seen, smelled—or heard. And so, having just given birth to her own daughter, Reagan found that she was full of milk for the small child to drink should she require it, and looked down, her green eyes softening as she eyed the small black filly’s darling little face.

“I do not know where Lexa is, my lovely. But I am here for as long as you need me. If you still take milk, I can help there as well. I cannot replace your mother, but I can protect you if you’ll let me.”

Perhaps, having picked up a stowaway, Ruan would find that she had too much baggage about her…

Though she certainly hoped not.

Messages In This Thread
    Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-04-2016, 08:37 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Reagan - 09-04-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-04-2016, 10:08 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Reagan - 09-04-2016, 04:00 PM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-05-2016, 09:01 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Reagan - 09-06-2016, 09:08 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-06-2016, 09:35 AM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Reagan - 09-06-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: Stranded, reaching out - Reagan - by Jinju - 09-08-2016, 08:19 AM