• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Seeking Sisterhood-{Calling All Amazonians!}
    I am not afraid.
    Celeana
    She remains silent, as the mare before her introduces herself as Garona. The name was unique and Celeana couldn't help but wonder what could it mean? As her curiosity is perked, the girl remembers her task at hand recruit to rank up. Her stop in the filed would have to be a quick pit stop for surely she would be needed by Lexa tom patrol the borders. Since she was one of the few that remained in the army.

"Well...." Celeana couldn't just tell the mare she was here just to benefit off of bringing this mare to her kingdom. So she went with something simple, "I'm just making a pit-stop before I head back to the Jungle. You can tag along if you want." She added gleefully, she was never a cheerful soul but some how making everything seem friendly made the Jungle seem more welcoming. Due to it's immense amount of predators and danger lingering within every canopy  it wasn't the most enticing place for those whom were faint-hearted.

"Maybe you can even stay a while... There's a lot more vegetation and wildlife there than the chamber." She added casually, her ebony tail swirling at her hocks. She could only think of a few unharmful creatures that called the Jungle home, of course the capybaras, Howler Monkey's even if they lack in manners and the sense of when to stop shrieking their heads off and lastly, the black jaguar. The embodiment of the Jungle spirit's magic, that had dissipated from Beqanna. The feline still lingered only showing it's face in the necessary of times, like sister initiations and important meetings. 

OOC:i know it's trash lol

@[Garona]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    Seeking Sisterhood-{Calling All Amazonians!} - by Garona - 09-01-2016, 08:34 PM
    RE: Seeking Sisterhood-{Calling All Amazonians!} - by Garona - 09-01-2016, 09:31 PM
    RE: Seeking Sisterhood-{Calling All Amazonians!} - by Celeana - 09-01-2016, 11:08 PM