• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Desert's Son [Josie, Any]

Winter had come and with it came a chance to snuggle close together. Sahm was munching on some grass that had sprouted with a little help of magic. Newton rested his head along the ridgeline of Sahm’s back. Every few moments Newton would shift his head and gently run his muzzle alone his lover’s curves. He inhaled his sweet, comforting scent.

Sahm’s ears perked at the echoing sound of a name. It was not a familiar one so it caught his attention more than usual. He shifted his attention, and swallowed his last few bites of lunch. ”Did you hear that?” Sahm asked.

Newton reluctantly raised his head from his perch with a knowing sigh. ”You know I did.” He said with a shake of his head. Sahm looked back and tapped Newton on the nose. He smiled. ”Okay, Okay..” Newton caved.

The pair set off and soon stumbled upon the black duo. They hadn’t heard any of the previous conversation nor were they aware of their relationship. Sahm and Newton settled side by side before the pair. Sahm nodded his head in polite greeting. ”Good afternoon!” He exclaimed. ”I am Sahm, new to the Tundra, and this is Newton.” He motioned toward the bay roan beside him. Newton awkwardly smiled. ”Hey…I’ve seen you before.” He glanced toward Josie. She had been a member of the Tundra for a while, but she clearly had been far more social than Newton.

sahm and newton
    the magician and the ice shifter

OOC: Hopes ya don't mind Smile

Messages In This Thread
    The Desert's Son [Josie, Any] - by Akkadian - 08-28-2016, 11:30 AM
    RE: The Desert's Son [Josie, Any] - by Josie - 08-29-2016, 06:46 PM
    RE: The Desert's Son [Josie, Any] - by Sahm+Newton - 08-30-2016, 04:39 PM
    RE: The Desert's Son [Josie, Any] - by Jord - 08-31-2016, 01:04 AM