• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Come To Explore (Any)
    Golden eyes... like her fur... she was being watched...

Eiria stopped walking along the border line, her eyes focusing on the trees and seeing the eyes of the predators watching her. The filly reared up a bit, not wanting them to come any closer to her, but before they could charge out at her, something incredible happened. A flurry of snow kicked up, distracting them for a moment. Their attention seemed focused on something else, their eyes in another direction.

Eiria glanced over, not noticing how some of the wolves left while others remained to keep watch. A stallion stood before her, his average height complimented by his leopard appaloosa coating. Strangely enough, his spots were purple, instead of a normal color. The points on his body were a rich onyx black, like her brother Nerius' mane. Despite his average looks, Eiria did think the stallion looked fairly handsome.

The stallion's attention was on her within seconds of the wolves heading away from them. Eiria felt a strange sensation in the air, a sign that something was happening. Before she could blink, large ice walls formed on both of her sides, sending the mare into a panic. She tried to back up out of them, given the stallion blocked the other way, but her hindquarters came into contact with another ice wall behind her. The frigid feeling spread across her, the mare squealing, not knowing what to do right now.

Ignoring the small chill in the air, since it wasn't doing much to make her cold, the filly turned to face the stallion, her eyes wide, stance rigid. He spoke to her, demanding that she state her business, no emotion filling his voice.

Clearing her voice best she could, Eiria gave the stallion her answer, "I came here to see what this place was like. I'm old enough to leave my home, to live somewhere else, so I came here to see if this is a place I would like to live in."

Messages In This Thread
    Come To Explore (Any) - by Eiria - 08-23-2016, 08:30 PM
    RE: Come To Explore (Any) - by Ruan - 08-23-2016, 11:04 PM
    RE: Come To Explore (Any) - by Eiria - 08-24-2016, 12:19 AM
    RE: Come To Explore (Any) - by Ruan - 08-24-2016, 11:44 AM
    RE: Come To Explore (Any) - by k i l t e r - 08-24-2016, 11:51 AM
    RE: Come To Explore (Any) - by Eiria - 08-24-2016, 01:23 PM
    RE: Come To Explore (Any) - by Ruan - 08-24-2016, 03:18 PM