• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

of the distant mountains; Brynmor & Igni
    With my speechless calm eyes,
    nothing is coming to rise.

She doesn’t have to call for him twice. Nor would she ever whenever he was within the Tundra’s borders. There simply was no way he would keep her waiting, heck, he couldn’t even describe how much joy it brought him to hear her call out to them like this. So Brynmor cuts his conversation short, excuses himself and sets off into the air.

It wasn’t like he hadn’t seen her for so long – in fact, the graying man had kept a close eye on her to make sure she was okay, or at least, not getting worse – but it was for the first time since their daughter’s birth that Roan had called out for him this actively. They had had their sweet moments and their soft talks, but everything in her pace, whenever she was ready. It excited him to learn that she now felt this good and Brynmor desperately wanted to be a part of that moment. During their short talks he had told her about his wings, his promotion and of course their daughter. Igni was quite headstrong and somewhat rebellious, but he had never hidden his pride from his lover. She was their daughter after all.

With a soft thud he lands. Secretly he’s somewhat glad that she hadn’t seen him landing, he still had some trouble landing. Overall Brynmor managed to fly pretty decently by now, but it was the landing that troubled him the most. Once he stands he nickers softly to her, ears pointing forward and an eager look upon his face. ”Roan.” He murmurs her name softly, knowing her sharp hearing would easily pick it up, before gently pressing his nose against hers. He breaths her scent and the blue eyed male even has to close his eyes and hold back a groan. He had missed this so, so much and seeing her this well makes his heart flutter all over again.

Soon his muzzle travels over her cheek, her neck and eventually her withers, before moving back towards her face again. ”I’m glad to see you outside like this. How are you feeling?” He’s still speaking softly, knowing it wasn’t necessary to speak louder and also afraid to ruin the mood and atmosphere.

BRYNMOR

OOC: Sorry for the wait <3. Wanted to get this one up. Igni's will follow this weekend, I think.. Somewhere between horse and work I should have some time to word this saturday..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: of the distant mountains; Brynmor &amp; Igni - by Brynmor - 07-21-2016, 03:37 PM