• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am the fire; any

Already the pale gray creature is sizing the other azure equine who is accented nicely by platinum hair. He (and for now as the moments pass between them) is a fine creature. Tall. Muscular. A fine beast and Mari finds this as an attractive quality. Now that being said, one can compliment another of the same sex without it being misconstrued.

Typically.

With a playful glint reflecting the sapphire beast, the smirk curling the edges of his lips expands to a smile with a lovely little head tilt. "Yes, wandering is something I find suiting for myself after all these years." His tones echos Quark's with a hint of airy dreaminess as he gaze shifts from her face to peer over her shoulder...looking poetic as fuck, I might add.

Drifting gaze returns once more to his new companion. There was a curiosity that was burning his breast, and by God, something that actually made him genuinely interested in this other creature. So much as to actually continue the casual conversation. Stripes limbs pull the mass towards Quark but sidestepping to avoid a collision but also to allow him to soak his own hooves in the tepid water.

"Have a place you call home, Quark?" To be raw Mari isn't trying to recruit (for he has no home any who) but he is enjoying the idle chit-chat. It wasn't often he participated in such actions other than eating, sleeping and...well, coitus for better terms than the 'eff' word...Mari is a gentleman mostly at time.

A black tipped nail lifts out of the water, stirring sediment and pebbles around him and his focus moves to watch. It had been some time for Mari to have looked upon himself and he is surprised to see the iron steel of his once dark coat has bled out to a whitewash. Ages ago he had been born black and then slowly the stripes had appeared then the gray lifted and there were dapples but now he stood with dark lips and a porcelain bodice. Thankfully the stripes still remained as well as the emerald hue of his wings. "Aren't we quite the pair, Quark?" A low rumble of his chuckle starts deep in his chest, digging upward like dragon fire till it fills around them like rings, expanding. His focus is still upon their reflections in the water.

Two grown horses splashing in the water. An amusing sight indeed.

Messages In This Thread
    i am the fire; any - by Quark - 06-27-2016, 10:07 PM
    RE: i am the fire; any - by Marijuana - 07-04-2016, 09:30 AM
    RE: i am the fire; any - by Quark - 07-05-2016, 11:05 AM
    RE: i am the fire; any - by Marijuana - 07-06-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: i am the fire; any - by Quark - 07-08-2016, 01:43 PM