• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  glass hearts in glass boxes [any]
    The other female's easy smile puts the last of Raene's fears at ease, and the young horse grins happily. For all her apparent confidence, this is the first time that the black filly has spoken to anyone that is not a resident of the Falls and she'd be just a little terrified. But this stranger - Wynn, she reminds herself - seems very nice and not at all scary.

"I'm from the Falls," she replies, "it's a kingdom and it's very nice". Mother had reminded her what to say, but it's rather hard to remember everything. "I'm here to see if you would like to join my home." She remembers that much at least!

Raene has been asking to be allowed to go to the Feild for months now. Mother and Father have always said that she is too young, but finally they had relented. Perhaps it is because Raene is finally mature enough, but more likely it is because Mother is exhausted by the birth of Raene's little sister and Father was tired of saying 'no' a dozen times a day. Whatever the reason Raene, who is rather plain in terms of Beqanna's magical gifts even with her pink hair, has finally gotten to come.

Messages In This Thread
    glass hearts in glass boxes [any] - by Glasswyne - 07-01-2016, 10:02 PM
    RE: glass hearts in glass boxes [any] - by RAENE - 07-02-2016, 02:56 PM
    RE: glass hearts in glass boxes [any] - by Glasswyne - 07-04-2016, 09:23 PM
    RE: glass hearts in glass boxes [any] - by RAENE - 07-05-2016, 12:43 PM