• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Weir, oh weir has my little dog gone; oh WEIR oh weir could it be!
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    She is leary of magician's or anything related to magic - did he anticipate her coming? Was this part of the dream, too? Questions she hoped to have answered in due time. She watches the snow begin to stack before her, turning to ice and then revealing the roan man - Weir, who she had only met briefly in the midst of war and...with Warship in a dream. The black horned man had spoken a few times of Weir, his best friend and confidant, Kimber felt like she, too, could grow to like him just as much with an opportunity. He finishes the name, the name falls from his lips so easily and it drips fluidly into her heart. She comes closer to the roan, she feels more at home just from him mentioning the name but she stays back some - he knows her on a very small level. "You know her? I am so confused, I had a dream, I think it was a dream - about you, her, and warship and we were in the mountains but she appeared and I keep waking up, I keep forgetting. Is he alive? Am I sick? Delusional?" she rambles on, almost manically to the roan man. "He hasn't called, he's dead - right? What happened, Weir?"

my brain turned to mush.
    i guess maybe this is the time to find out about the twins and he's alive, etc.
    so she can hold a grudge Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Weir, oh weir has my little dog gone; oh WEIR oh weir could it be! - by Kimber - 07-04-2016, 09:48 PM