• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

come away; any
    Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
    She simply couldn’t help it, which didn’t mean she didn’t feel flustered by her sudden outburst. Although her body was close to maturing now, she still had the heart of a child. Somehow buried underneath the pressure of her defected wings that was. It was during times at these that Vlinder could momentarily forget about the burden, to forget the harsh words and eyes full of pity that seemed to follow her everywhere she went. With the simple and not so graceful move of this golden stranger he had made her forget about her own flaws.

It is through her own forelock that she peeks at him, hiding herself behind the dark dot of hair upon her head. Compared to him she feels small, immature even. If Vlinder had to guess she would say he would be around her sister’s age, making him at least twice as old as herself. Not that it should matter, it wouldn’t hurt to have a small talk with this stranger? As long as he wouldn’t taunt her like the others, yet at the same time he didn’t know about her failure being.

With a soft and greeting smile on her lips she approaches him, a bit hesitant in her steps and with her wings carefully folded against her side. When she stops, close enough for a comfortable talk but also far enough to flee if she would have to. Vlinder dips her head in a response to his greeting, eyes cast down a bit flustered and hesitantly. ”Vlinder. My name is Vlinder.” It is only then that she dares to look up, smiling shyly when she meet his turquoise gaze.

”I.. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have … lau.. done that..” she mumbles, her voice much softer than before and clearly more hesitant and hold back too. Her throat feels thick and she isn’t able to swallow the lump that had formed, afraid that he would snap at her like the others. It wasn’t like her lowly life was worth it, after all.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae

OOC: Her pixel pony is a bit deceiving. Vlinder is a black roan, not cobalt blue like Feli, but her wings are like those of a blue heron, so the ends of her wings are blue Tongue.

Messages In This Thread
    come away; any - by Van - 06-18-2016, 10:55 AM
    RE: come away; any - by Vlinder - 06-18-2016, 12:27 PM
    RE: come away; any - by Van - 06-19-2016, 04:41 PM
    RE: come away; any - by Vlinder - 06-21-2016, 04:55 AM
    RE: come away; any - by Van - 07-04-2016, 11:58 AM
    RE: come away; any - by Vlinder - 07-04-2016, 03:19 PM