• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Visitor For You-[Dacia]
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

He slowly walked further into the lands, cautiously unsure if Dacia mentioned Arthas to Lupei. Although they were both members of the Chambers so hopefully he would not find Arthas a threat should the cross paths. He gazed around the new home of Dacia, it was sooty cold and dusty just like the Chambers. It was not much a change in scenery aside from the bare mountains covered in soot, no greenery, every step leaving a dirt hoof print behind.

He came to a halt and his ears pricked straight up, head turning to the right as he heard someone approaching. His heart beat grew faster, in fear of running into the lead stallion, also to see Dacia. It has been some time since the two had seen each other, what if she did not want to see him like they planned. To his relief it was Dacia trotting over to him, tears fell from her eyes and a broken smile was forced as a greeting. His heart broke slightly for the mare who was obviously upset in her new home. you came she mumbled, hes stepped forward extending his neck nudging her cheek touching the tears she shed. I promised you I would he whispered tucking his neck back in.

She pressed her head against him, staying there for a moment. He took in a deep breath relaxing his eyes in the moment that she pressed against him. His body was warm again, he felt different around Dacia, she made him feel different. His eyes opened as she stepped back, giving a wink before her pelt changed before them to match that of Arthas. He could not help but smile at her chanigng pelt, she looked good in every color he has seen so far. He moved his hind quarters to press his body against hers I missed you as well he turned his head inward to nuzzled the base of her neck, down to her shoulder blade. Come with me, we will go to a new kingdom were we can see each other every day. he stepped back to view her expression. He hated being away from her, perhaps she would feel better leaving the Chambers all together, he wanted to be with her and hoped she did too.

ARTHAS

Messages In This Thread
    A Visitor For You-[Dacia] - by Arthas - 06-11-2016, 02:42 PM
    RE: A Visitor For You-[Dacia] - by Dacia - 06-17-2016, 09:42 PM
    RE: A Visitor For You-[Dacia] - by Arthas - 06-19-2016, 02:46 PM
    RE: A Visitor For You-[Dacia] - by Dacia - 06-23-2016, 01:44 AM
    RE: A Visitor For You-[Dacia] - by Arthas - 06-25-2016, 03:00 PM