• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there's a devil in my brain with a pitchfork and a flame; desirea
    He laughs in elation as he races after her, sand flying in his wake. It’s been so long since he last played like this with anyone … years in fact. He’s had little opportunity for fun since the disappearance of his family.

He grins when he catches her and they finally do stop, and though his legs stop moving, his heart still feels like it’s racing.

She suddenly draws closer to him, and his breath catches momentarily in his throat. This, he abruptly realizes, is attraction.

She’s grinning at him, her lovely green-hazel eyes sparkling at him from beneath her forelock. “I …” As she reaches out to touch him lightly on the cheek (his cheek blazes in response), he briefly loses his tongue. How had he been lucky enough to run into her in the field?

But he gathers his senses quickly enough, returning the touch, and trailing his muzzle down her speckled neck. “Was there something in particular you had in mind?”
    szeth
    absolute power corrupts absolutely

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there's a devil in my brain with a pitchfork and a flame; desirea - by Szeth - 06-16-2016, 11:50 PM