• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are mine: Tycho/Ryss

Just stay away from the white light. I'd say your worst side's your best side.
    Have I mentioned that I love him? I could lose myself in his eyes, drown a thousand times over in their endless depths as he stares into mine. His lips touch my cheek, and I lean into the kiss, breathing out a happy little sigh. Beautiful, he calls me, and the corners of my mouth soften into a smile. You are too, I think, though I don't say the words aloud. Most guys I've met have not been crazy about being called beautiful. But it's true; the lines of his face are etched into my heart and I could trace them forever with lazy fingertips and the gentle brush of my lips. He is so damn beautiful I ache sometimes just looking at him, knowing he's mine.

Zuzu pulls back, and I have to stop myself from following. All I want is to be curled up against him, to feel the warmth of his body next to mine. That gentle nudge was enough to tell me where he wants me to stand, and the odd solemnity in his eyes has me nodding and acquiescing even if I miss the touch of his skin already. It's not until he stands before me that I notice the way the meadow glows, moonlight playing on the hard plane of his shoulder, dipping into the small of his back and beckoning my lips to touch, to taste.

His words redirect my focus, curiosity stirring at the hesitation, the nervous way his eyes break contact with mine. I don't recognize the word he uses, but when I understand the intent behind it, all the resolve keeping me in place melts away. “Oh, love,” I murmur as I reach for him. “I've already told you, you're mine. I'm yours. Forever. I'll declare it to the world in any manner you like, absolutely.” I draw his body into mine, holding him close and breathing him in.

A smile curls one corner of my lips, a half smile against his skin. This might be my favorite place in the whole world. Just a simple little meadow in the middle of nowhere, but it's where my son came into the world, where I fell in love, where I promised forever to the man who lights me up from the inside. “Here?” I ask, because the idea of adding another perfect memory to this place feels right. “We could do it here.” Surrounded by the violets that pushed me one step closer to diving headlong into love.
    Just when you think that you're alright, I'm crawling out from the inside.
    Daeryssa
    of the restless heart

Messages In This Thread
    You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 05-23-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 05-23-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Tycho - 05-23-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 05-25-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 05-29-2016, 08:42 AM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 06-06-2016, 07:46 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 06-06-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 06-29-2016, 06:26 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 06-30-2016, 03:08 PM