• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any]
    Loken

His sister mimicked his whinny and than bolted past him, he gave a smile and galloped after her. After a few paces they were side by side, he reached his neck out and playfully nipped her shoulder before pushing forward. He was slightly larger than her, and his long legs were able to reach out farther, carrying him faster. Than suddenly....his head spoke to him. He slid to a halt and looked about confused.

Why would my conscience be named Zendaya? He spoke to himself (in his head). The voice he heard continued to state he should eat the dirt, or even the worms. He cocked his head to the left confused, he has never heard the voice before, why would it start now? The voice was more feminine than when he spoke to himself, he gave a snort What equine have you met that eats worms! He stomped the ground and scanned the area, did he look crazy? He spotted a few horses, a young foal solid brown, another that was gray and than finally a black and red horse. It was odd because Merida was the same age as he and Sirana but was not there sister, Lokens father accepted the foal into there herd, and she resembled no one, except this filly.

The red and black filly was casually grazing by herself though, he decided to ignore the thoughts and he shook his body hopeful the voice would stop. He looked back to Sirana and gave a small laugh I bet you can't catch me! with that he went off running again.

im as free as the wind and birds that soar in it

OOC: not a problem! I've never had my mind read so I hope i responded well :p

@[Zendaya]
    @[Sirana]

Messages In This Thread
    You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any] - by Loken - 05-22-2016, 06:57 PM
    RE: You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any] - by Loken - 05-22-2016, 07:42 PM