• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

someone like you; kyofu

The professor is building something extraordinary...
    Curiosity it seemed was going to be a weakness in me. I watch her, see her tentatively and bravely step closer to an adult stallion with annoyance clear in my every action. My ears flicker back and forth as I study her. I can see her studying me even I take in her details, ignoring her first question for a moment as I watch her. This was normal, I would answer her question in my own good time and not a moment before. I would take stock of it and her and then decide, or there was the majority of the time when I would temporarily forget what had been asked.

I was good for that.

Her eyes seem to light up a little as they recognize the dirt on my face and hooves. No doubt not rolling but digging as she correctly analyzed. She's creeping closer with a voice deceptive of her size. And I do sigh, realizing she was probably going to be following me around for a while. "I was investigating what kind of animal lived in this hole." I say with a slight head bob towards the hole at my feet. "Kyofu." And I study her another moment, my eyes dark and serious against the curiosity of her youth.

"Why are you not with your parents? Are you even old enough to be out on your own?" I say, my nose stretching out to inhale her scent. My legs start to travel around her, looking at her mane and tail which is so similar to my own and then to the same colored markings on her body. I say it mostly to see her reaction, my eyes still traveling along her body, taking in her stock. There weren't any similar lines in her body that might be the same in my mine so we weren't from the same parent or parents. I knew she was old enough to wander a little farther from home, all legs, mane and tail all scruffy from the growth, and a body not quite big enough.

I stop when I come back around to her face and wait to see what her response will be.
    ...behind bars and a door he won't open for me

Messages In This Thread
    someone like you; kyofu - by Keilani - 05-11-2016, 06:03 PM
    RE: someone like you; kyofu - by Kyofu - 05-11-2016, 08:50 PM
    RE: someone like you; kyofu - by Keilani - 05-14-2016, 03:39 PM
    RE: someone like you; kyofu - by Kyofu - 05-16-2016, 08:23 PM
    RE: someone like you; kyofu - by Keilani - 05-23-2016, 05:38 PM
    RE: someone like you; kyofu - by Kyofu - 06-06-2016, 08:19 PM