• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What have I done?
    ASHARA
    If you're ever gonna find a silver lining It's gotta be a cloudy day

The support of her friend is one thing, it is welcomed and comforting and almost expected but the support of the king is another thing entirely and one that makes her feel truly valued. They reassure her lack of control during the incident and she begins to believe them. Kreios’s threat almost makes her smile, that kind of compassion and inclusiveness is the encouragement that sows a seed for healing. She had never dreamed of being apart of a family that was attentive, protective and loyal, and for that reason she dedicated everything she had to give back the unspoken love the monarchs and dear friends showed her. “Thank you, Kreios.” Her words are heartfelt and genuine with a nod to emphasize. There is nothing left to say, so she returns to the embrace of the painted warrior. Her golden cranium burying in his ivory tassels. “Thank you, Jedi.” Nothing more can be done, time would heal what it could and scars would mold her future. Her belly would swell despite her wishes, her sadness would harden and she would somehow get through it with the help of a dear friend and the support of a nation.

Credit Image stock (starrlightstarbright.dA)/ Artist (Vita)

Messages In This Thread
    What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-25-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-26-2016, 07:29 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-26-2016, 08:34 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Kreios - 04-27-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-27-2016, 07:57 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-27-2016, 10:23 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-30-2016, 12:01 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Kreios - 05-03-2016, 08:44 AM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 05-05-2016, 06:55 PM