• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you want ants? ANYONE

Helovia

It had all happened so fast, the crash, the fall and before she knew it, a voice rumbled above her. There was a hint of danger about this stud who towered above her, something in the way he held himself, confident, almost cocky. The smile that tugged at the corners of his lips seemed slightly.... Toxic? More so than any other horse she had encountered in her short time upon this earth. It made her wary, but though her gut told her that this man was not one to be trusted, she pushed the feeling away. She was imagining things, maybe she had hit her head on her way to the ground. He seemed concerned for her welfare, and as she began to untangle herself, she began a response, "I'm alright, I thin-"
     She had risen to her haunches, ready to spring back to her feet, when a second smell washed across her muzzle. It was a sweet scent, one that had a sort of calming aura in it, quite the opposite of the massive painted stallion who still cast a shadow upon her. She reminded her of a long forgotten mother, if only by the smell of her. She too, seemed concerned for her bodily well being, though perhaps in a more sincere manner. The mare was striking, perhaps more so that the stallion, though he was a picture of ruggedness. Her coat of many colours seemed to glow and shine under the early morning rays, and Helovia was mesmerized by it. 
    Abruptly, the little bay lurched to her feet, feeling more than a little inadequate around the handsome horses beside her. The stud, and what a stud he was, introduced himself and Helovia couldn't help but giggle. What a strange name, she thought to herself. "I'm Helovia," She answered with a nod, "It's a little bit of a mouthful I guess, but it's what I've got" she glanced to the other mare, again captured by her ethereal beauty. With all the innocence of the child that she was, she spoke again, "What's your name?"

OOC": SOOOO Sorry guys, I had most of this written up and then got uber busy.... <3

Walkin' between the raindrops,
    Riding the aftershock with you.

Messages In This Thread
    do you want ants? ANYONE - by Chemdog - 04-04-2016, 12:28 PM
    RE: do you want ants? ANYONE - by Helovia - 04-04-2016, 08:05 PM
    RE: do you want ants? ANYONE - by Dacia - 04-09-2016, 10:37 PM
    RE: do you want ants? ANYONE - by Chemdog - 04-24-2016, 11:49 AM
    RE: do you want ants? ANYONE - by Helovia - 05-05-2016, 01:35 PM
    RE: do you want ants? ANYONE - by Dacia - 05-05-2016, 02:43 PM
    RE: do you want ants? ANYONE - by Chemdog - 05-10-2016, 05:31 PM