• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Zavarich
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Zaras eyes lit up with comfort that the stag accepted the foal, and was not bothered by her resting on him. Josie had never had a father figure so it made sense to Zara that she found comfort in the stag. The stag draped his wings across the mare in comfort, she usually would tense up, but felt comfortable in his presence.

As Josie was nudged the stag suggest they move to the grassy area as the forest is dangerous. Half asleep Josie agreed and trailed long slowly until they reached the grassy area. quick to find a spot next to Sheba, the feline was similar to Josie in size and she saw her as a friend her age, seeing as there is not foals around the Dale.

Zaras eyes lit up as Josie found comfort here, the foal was usually upset being stuck in the quiet Dale, so it was nice to see the filly excited to be in the Plains. Her gaze switched to Phaderus as he suggest joining Sheba and Josie, she had not objections. Moving closer to Phaderus she buckled her knees until she lay down in the soft grass. Josie quickly drifted off to sleep, followed by Phaderus' question about her father.

She knew he would ask eventually, its not like she could pretend it didn't happen. She took a moment to gather her thoughts before speaking "Well, it was last year of course. I was young and found myself in the field alone. A stallion charmed his way to my heart, it only lasted a week or so before he disapeared and I found myself pregnant." she paused with remorse that the filly may never know who her father is. "I haven't seen him since, I guess thats how it works sometimes" she wasn't the first mare to find herself pregnant without the father being around, and she wouldn't be the last. She hoped that this wouldn't change Phaderus view on her. She has learned since than, and would love to have a foal, but only with a stag she deeply cared for, and one who would stay around to meet the foal. "Phaderus, do you have any foals?" she asked curious to how many mares he had here, and how many of them had foals. Her head lifted look for his gaze, she felt warmth laying beside him. She was alone for so long in the kingdom, and just like that she found herself telling her secrets to.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 08:57 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 04-22-2016, 09:31 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-25-2016, 03:14 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 04-25-2016, 07:17 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-30-2016, 08:35 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 05-01-2016, 08:13 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 05-11-2016, 12:22 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 05-12-2016, 06:31 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 05-14-2016, 10:42 PM