• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - kratos, any
    It is a strange feeling that lingers in the back of her mind. A constant gnawing, like something isn’t quite right, like something is missing or broken or…she doesn’t know. She can’t figure out just what exactly isn’t right, and no matter how far she digs into her memories, they are all of the Deserts. Of this life, the one she is living now and has always lived.

Is it Kratos that makes her question her thoughts now? Is there something here that she’s simply never noticed before? They felt so much like one in the war, even if their presence had not been necessary. It had bee exhilarating, and she wonders if he had felt the pulse of her heart in the same way she had felt his, like the drums of war encouraging her on, lending her some strength she didn’t know she had. After all, she’d always been a mare of peace, despite the deadly powers lingering in her veins. She’d never really had a chance to use them.

But the lightning and the power that thrummed through them was amazing, and somehow, he felt like her second half. Like he’d always been her second half, though her memories of him were scarce. Still. It had felt so right. She laughs at his comment, the smile that graces her features slightly more feline than it ever has been before. “I believe you’re the one that’s supposed to make it worth my while.”

The smile slips away at his next comment though. Not because she is upset, but rather because it feels more serious now. More real, than the playful banter. “We were,” she agrees, gold eyes holding his own black ones. The gnawing feeling in her mind grows, and she can only think it has everything to do with him. They’d never interacted like this, and there was so much crackling between them (and not just the electricity that called to itself). At least, she can’t remember a time when they’d ever been closer, but little does she know that scar on his chest is from her, that she’s already pressed herself to his huge chest.

All she knows is that she wants to now.

rhy

the electric, lionshifting ghost of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - kratos, any - by Rhy - 03-14-2016, 09:45 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - kratos, any - by Kratos - 03-29-2016, 07:58 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - kratos, any - by Rhy - 04-17-2016, 09:44 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - kratos, any - by Kratos - 04-22-2016, 10:53 PM