• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't be a casualty, cut the cord | ALL ARMY

He arrives to the meeting on equine hooves, wanting to appear before the rest of the Chamber's small army in his natural state.  Siberian is surprised that Kimber had called them together; wasn't it Killdare who was the general, the highest ranking of their military?  But, perhaps their newly minted king was busy, and he had tasked her to do it in his stead.  The Budyonny stallion nods to himself, thinking that this was a very likely idea and deciding to just go with that explanation.  The land was beginning to recover from the effects of the war; the grass and other flora was beginning to regrow.  This cheers the ebony stallion, since with the return of the vegetation he would be able to graze again instead of having to transform into his grizzly form and hunt every time he needed to quiet a fiercely growling stomach.  He joins the small crowd, recognizing Lupei by sight though he doesn't know the green male very well, Kimber he already knew, more so than the wolf shifter, and he doesn't recognize the silver stallion, Arthas, at all.  

He must be a new recruit.  That is good.  Their kingdom needed new members to help replace those who had fallen in battle so recently.  Siberian dips his head in a greeting to the newcomer, wanting him to feel welcome.  He listens to what Kimber says, but he's not sure how much he has to contribute.  He was a part of the Chamber's military, yes, but still an inexperienced one.  He has no real tactical knowledge to speak of.  "Well, my name is Siberian, for those here who don't yet know me.  Like Lupei, I am a shapeshifter, though grizzly bear instead of wolf.  No magic fire though.  "  He scours his thoughts, trying to think of a contribution.  "We may have been fewer in number than those who came against us in the recent war.  But we were able to work together, first against Rapscallion when he came to the Tree's clearing and then again against the Dale stallion who made the Chamber into a second version of the Tundra, and I believe that teamwork is our strong point.  "

(Laaaaame.  Sorry :Sad   )  

Siberian

The sexy grizzly boy of Beqanna

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't be a casualty, cut the cord | ALL ARMY - by Siberian - 04-16-2016, 08:04 PM