• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Erebor // Any

somebody make me feel alive

She hears the call readily enough, but it takes her some time to reach the border. The silver queen takes her time. It has been some time since they had seen diplomats at their borders, even as they attempted contact with other kingdoms. Shatter takes in the sight of the charming buckskin and stoic colt. They smell of ash and it takes some determination to keep the queen from wrinkling her nose at the smell. However, Shatter Me is a diplomat first and foremost, taking a moment before she reaches the pair she composes herself some and her radiant smile floats easily on her lips. She listens amused as the stallion attempts to engage the boy in conversation. She isn’t sure what the dynamic between them is but she decides to intervene as the silence between the pair stretches out into an uncomfortable one.

“Hello there, welcome to the Falls. I am the Queen here, Shatter Me. but please call me Shatter.” She smiles warmly at the pair. She doesn’t completely trust the evil kingdom but they haven’t done anything to them as of late so she was hesitant to be discourteous. “Please, come in. What can we do for you?” The silver queen steps aside and beckons them across the border. Regardless of their intentions, diplomatic discussions were best done in the privacy the kingdom proper had to offer.

Shatter Me

Messages In This Thread
    Erebor // Any - by Kavi - 05-07-2015, 02:58 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Shatter Me - 05-11-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Erebor - 05-11-2015, 10:24 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Kavi - 05-22-2015, 11:36 AM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Texas - 05-22-2015, 01:50 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Shatter Me - 05-29-2015, 10:40 AM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Erebor - 06-05-2015, 08:18 PM