• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY]
    As we moved passed the caves, I was still blushing a good bit. "That's good, that Hurricane was a good ruler is quite evident." I say, absent-minded a bit, and silently thanking fate for him not pressing me.

I had a hard time back where I was, and when I found Raelnyx, I was only reminded of my mother. I had no memories of anybody from here, this place could be my cleaned off slate. "I'm quite enjoying it, to be honest. A clean slate for me, if you will," I murmur, the blizzard's energy creating a euphoric atmosphere in my mind.

"Nothing to remind me of... them.. It's a new place, a fresh start, somewhere I can remove my memories of.. my foalhood." I mutter, all feelings of euphoria gone as I flop my mane to reveal a nasty, pure white scar tracing all the way up and down my neck, as long as an entire horse leg and hoof together.

"This is what my parents gave me." I state numbly, no emotion worth the simple words, and leave it just long enough for him to see it fully, then shake my mane back over to cover it. "And many more." I murmur, but unable to show them. For they criscrossed my soul, my sanity, my mind itself. This is what had brought me to find pain beautiful, even without being born that way.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by G'oreal - 02-28-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by SaphiraG1rl - 04-01-2016, 03:30 PM