• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY]
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

Brynmor hadn’t been looking for traits at all and even though he would have to admit his gift’s benefits, it didn’t really hold that much value to him. It was more like something that was given to him to help him fulfil his tasks, not as something to toy around with. It wasn’t permanent either, they came with the rank, and would only last for as long as he bound himself to that rank and the kingdom. And simply because of that there wasn’t a way for G’ren to earn a kingdom granted trait, or well, that was if she would decide to live in the Tundra as her home. Only brothers from the brotherhood served the ranks.

He nods, after all, he could only agree with her words. ”Yes, I’m home now. The Tundra is home. And I’m glad Hurricane offered me – back then a blind, untrained, male – a place among the brothers of the brotherhood. Now I feel like I can truly pay the Tundra back all she has given to me.” It wouldn’t be exaggerated to say that Brynmor favoured his home, he would do anything for the Tundra and by facing the caves he had pledged his loyalty. But like the Tundra was his home, he wanted that she could be a home for whoever sought one. If it was up to him, they wouldn’t turn anybody away.

Once again he dips his head in acknowledgement, although he clearly notices something is off. Yet he decides to not press it, knowing that G’ren would speak up about it whenever the time was right, or not at all, is she would decide that. ”What do you think of the Tundra so far?” he asks her gently, trying to keep the conversation going as they venture further into the kingdom, passing by the caves to walk further.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by G'oreal - 02-28-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by Brynmor - 04-01-2016, 03:02 PM