• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

The stag was more than pleased with the actions of the chestnut mare. She was quick to take his attention, and her heart seemed pure. The desire to make this mare his was clear; She was perfect to yield his foals and he wanted her this season. His ears were perked forward as she moved closer, he extended his muzzle out and nuzzled her neck, he drew his head close again and gave a small whinny.

She asked him were they would go and he took a moments pause before gathering his thoughts to answer "I have been watching the lands closely in my stay here and there is many kingdoms. I will claim a land as my own and you can stay with me." The stag spoke the truth and would claim a land as his own. This mare could stay there with him for seasons to come. 

archam

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't need the stars in the night, AW - by Archam - 03-19-2016, 03:35 PM