• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY]
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

Even though she does answer his question, he hadn’t gotten an answer that makes her reasoning clear to him. Not that he objects to the fact that she wanted to join their kingdom, but something didn’t feel quite right yet. Almost like she wasn’t aware of the fact what the Tundra meant. Something like that keeps nagging in Brynmor’s mind, as he walk further into the snowy kingdom with the mare at his side.

”Are you aware of the fact that the Tundra is a bachelor kingdom? Men rule these lands and, although mares are welcome, females don’t hold any other role here than birthing children.” He speaks after a short pause, turning his head a little to the side to study her reaction. ”Don’t get me wrong, we would love to have you around, but I’m worried that you might not know what you are committing yourself too..” Brynmor isn’t afraid to voice out his thoughts, his genuine worries, because he doesn’t want to disappoint her once she has really decided to stay. They wouldn’t turn her down without a reason, yet he wouldn’t want to welcome her into his home, to have her leaving after launging around for a while. All Tundra’s residents should be committed to their home, they should love it, treasure it and want to spend their lives there.

And he wasn’t quite sure if that was what G’ren as looking for. As they continue their scroll he lets his words sink in, not pushing further. Ahead of them there are the caves, the center of the kingdom and their personal magic thing. Brynmor still had to enter the cave, but he was waiting for the right time. When Hurricane would ask it of him to face the cave’s terrors. ”What are you willing to share about yourself with me?” he asks, giving her a chance to properly introduce herself, but without pushing her to tell about things she rather keeps quiet.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by G'oreal - 02-28-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by Brynmor - 03-08-2016, 02:52 PM