• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart; fynn
    The little palamino is bright and...well sunny. I guess that is an appropriate word for the tan-yellow mare. She is friendly and open, and I find I am instantly intrigued, for more than her size. I won't lie that my ego is inflated slightly by he lingering eyes. I try hard to mask my pleasure in the attention, but my chest might have puffed out a little. Look, I'm almost 7, and attention from ladies as more than a leader, is well...it's nice. I may be small but I'm still a stallion, a stallion indeed.

I dip my head as she spoke her name, a smile alight my eyes as her name was fitting. Indeed she was new, there were no smells of familiar lands upon her coat. This also pleases me, as mares without kingdom affiliations are usually easy to sway my way. Recruiting to a herd is a bit of a dance, and I am finding I enjoy the interactions no matter which way they go." Beqanna is quite the place. I found it a little overwhelming at first too. There are many different lands, full of all kinds of folks. The kingdoms full of magic and large groups. Then there are the herds, smaller groups, but none less dynamic. It all depends on what you want in a herd or Kingdom! I am partial to my group, of course-of course. What are you looking for in a home?"

I feel her eyes on me, and I allow my eyes to look over her. I can't help but feel attracted to her, more so than others I have recruited. I am not sure why, the attraction isn't strong enough (yet, I think in the back of my mind) to be anchored to any specific thing. Her final question brought me out of my lingered thoughts on my interest Ducky. I snapped my eyes back to her's awful quick, an embarrassment indeed being caught checking out a lass. Most stallions strut and own their forward and physical thoughts. They have no shame owning their physical interests and male intuitions. I guess i just don't see myself as such, I am a more reserved sort in those manors. I nod vigorously, to hide the fact my attention had been elsewhere a moment- though I doubt she'll be fooled. " ugh,Oh, uh... Yes. there are others like me, and you, I wouldn't have thought so a while ago, but I see them much more often now! It is quite fun! Do you want to live with those like you?""

ooc: at work no html

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart; fynn - by Fynnegan - 01-27-2016, 01:35 PM