• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - Sana

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

Rhy certainly doesn’t mind questions. She had wished someone had been around to answer her questions when she joined (so long ago now). When Rhy had joined the Jungle, no one had even found her on the border. Instead, she’d ended up plunging in headfirst and alone at some point until she found the kingdom meeting that had been called at the time. The braches had scratched her all over, the underbrush and vines had tripped her up on more than one occasion.

But that didn’t discourage her. Her grandmother had lived in and ruled the Jungle once upon a time, and Rhy had never gotten the chance to know her. But living in the Jungle was what she could give to her grandmother’s legacy. And so this is where she ended up, falling in love with the place for her own reasons.

She smiles rather widely at the site of the mare’s face. “Glad you like it. You’ll get used to the heat, too.” Rhy gestures to herself, having barely broken a sweat. It becomes normal, and her coat stays thin year round to accommodate. Granted, trips to the Tundra in the winter are no picnic with her perpetual summer coat. “We have ranks that you can join, peace and army. I’m the head of the Peace caste here, and I can say we’d be happy to have you, if that’s what you want.”

“But you don’t have to join the ranks either. You can simply live here. We also have initiation for those who really want to stay forever. You swear yourself to the Jungle, and in return get a tattoo. They should be coming back soon, as the magic in Beqanna settles. But you don’t have to take the oath till your ready, because it is binding for life.”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - Sana - by Rhy - 01-22-2016, 09:47 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Amelia - 01-22-2016, 11:51 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Rhy - 01-25-2016, 12:15 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Amelia - 01-25-2016, 10:09 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Rhy - 01-27-2016, 09:08 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Sanatae Sveijarn - 01-28-2016, 11:02 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Rhy - 02-05-2016, 04:04 PM