• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world goes round {All herd}

He's not a mean guy. Not at all. Ussually quite patient and docile. Rolling things off his shoulder with a graceful grunt. Now though, that seemed to be changing as each day goes by. He's noticing more and more of the world around him.

And so far he hasn't liked it Yes I will keep my eye out for them. If I find them I will let you know. He will keep his promise something that he has never broken, and never would. Least no one can say that he is a womanizer.

She continues to talk, starting to relax into him once more. His facial muscles crinkle with a content smile at this. Maybe there is hope for him after all. Because out here someone may harm you. Not everyone has good intentions around Beqanna He begins to use his weight to move her along. Finding her squirming almost enticing. Maybe later he could show her just how nice he is. Come with me, there are some mares that would like to meet you. Maybe this would prick her curiousity.

Walking through the land was mroe tedious then flying, but she did not have wings to take to the skies with him so he picks up the pace as swiftly as he can. Considering her squirming. Soothing words flow from his throat telling her about the land and how beautiful it is There is even a herd of deer there. You may like it very much.

Soon they are at the ridge where he had brought New Romantics when she had first joined as well. maybe the filly would come around and meet the new comer. After all he did want her to have company. Just as he desired that this place be a one of peace and acceptance. A safety net for those that desired it. Hell he was willing to even welcome stallions in if they so desired.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

Messages In This Thread
    The world goes round {All herd} - by Phaedrus - 01-23-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Vianne - 01-23-2016, 08:33 PM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Phaedrus - 01-24-2016, 12:21 AM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Vianne - 01-24-2016, 01:52 AM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Phaedrus - 02-04-2016, 04:10 AM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Vianne - 02-06-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Phaedrus - 02-20-2016, 04:36 PM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Vianne - 02-20-2016, 05:24 PM