• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in love with your honor - any.

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

Death is inevitable. Don’t argue that one with a girl already dead. Well, half dead. She walked between the worlds now, knew what death felt like. It wasn’t all that different from life, really. It’s not that hard to cross between the worlds. But even if you never die, live some immortal life, pieces of you die every time a loved one leaves or plunges into the ocean. Pieces of her heart live in the afterlife with her parents already. Another piece broke off and disappeared with Kratos, wherever that asshole had gone.

In the end, everyone dies in some way or another. Living forever is a joke, cruel and terrible, that Beqanna plays on them. Rhy wouldn’t die, but one day she’d probably simply decide to cross into the afterlife and never come back. One day, she’d be entirely done with politics and fake smiles.

It isn’t long before they are joined. Rhy know who the mare is. So far little more than a pretender to the Jungle. She lurks, certainly, but Rhy had seem the mare do little and less to serve the Jungle so far other than laze about in the trees as a python. Not that Rhy could tell which one was Smother all the time, but it seemed irrelevant when the mare wasn’t doing something for the Jungle.

Rhy turns to face the girl, not necessarily unkind, but a hair of her usual smile slipping away. “Sometimes bold is okay.” Lagertha was enough of a bulldog against people walking into the Jungle. There’s a reason Rhy is Lagertha’s second. Rhy is a little more reasonable when it comes to these things. More to the point, she’s very certain any intruder wouldn’t get particularly far. Any of the sisters would see to that.

Then she turns back to Viveine, who to her credit, takes Smother’s greeting in stride. Good girl, Rhy thinks. “Welcome to the Jungle Vineine. It’s a pleasure to have you. Do you have any questions for us?”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in love with your honor - any. - by Vineine - 12-19-2015, 05:18 PM
    RE: I'm in love with your honor - any. - by Rhy - 12-21-2015, 10:54 AM
    RE: I'm in love with your honor - any. - by Rhy - 12-22-2015, 04:10 PM