• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Room for Growth?
    Part of the joy of our events that happen is that they're user guided. I start quests and the quest is shaped by how people respond. People start raids or wars and alter as they go along. I don't want automation, as I think that takes away from what BQ is.
    I don't know your experience with these types of games, but we're here to tell each other stories. We're not a SIM game, and we have zero aspirations in that area.

If automation is ever something our players ask for, then we will certainly look into it. However, the consensus seems to be that we like it the way it is - telling stories and building off one another. Having just joined, you may have missed that.

Beqanna has been a remarkably sustained RPG built off devoted players. We don't need, nor are we looking for, 100 or 100 new players.

Messages In This Thread
    Room for Growth? - by Renati - 09-24-2015, 07:11 PM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by kahzie - 09-25-2015, 08:06 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Sarah - 09-25-2015, 08:33 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Cassi - 09-25-2015, 08:41 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Kortnee - 09-25-2015, 12:41 PM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Calli - 09-25-2015, 03:02 PM